Wheel Edge Rim Protectors
The Wheel Edge Rim Protectors are the best protection you can install on your rims. You can save money from wheel rim damages. Mount the protection it needs, to anticipate those inevitable scratches, especially from those unexpected curbs. Scrapes are expected which is why it’s a smart move for even the most careful driver.
- Protects the rims from curb scrapes
- A smart choice for even the most careful drivers
- Cost effective and saves time from changing rims or repairing damages from accidents
- Durable and can withstand different weather conditions for a long period
- Suitable for most car wheel rims
- Easy to install yet gives a professionally made output
- No need to remove tires to place protection
- Keeps the wheel rims looking slick
- Perfect for anyone who wants to create a more visually appealing effect to their car wheel rims
- Rim protection can be discreetly placed too
- Choose from different stylish colors
- Even non-car-savvy car owners can install this easily
- Protect your car wheel rims and upgrade their look at the same time. It’s a wise and quick addition to your slick looking car.
- Universal Fit for 12" to 24" Rims, 2 Rolls Ideally required for 4 wheels
HOW TO USE:
1. Clean up the area where the strip is to be installed. Make sure it’s dry and that no dirt or oil on the surface.
2. Wipe the edge of the wheel hub with alcohol and let it dry.
3. Once the surface is ready, check where to place the strip and to estimate the length you need.
4. Press the strip firmly once it is ready to be installed. Carefully remove the protective paper at the back of the strip.
5. Slowly move along the edge where the strip is to be placed while pulling protective paper along.
6. Cut the excess strip and give another firm press to ensure the whole strip is properly installed.
- Let it dry up for at least 3 hours.
- Do not wash your wheels using high-pressure cleaners.
- Avoid fast driving within 24 hours upon installation.